Saturday, August 1, 2009

Awareness

For my Graphic Design Senior Project, basically a thesis project but for design students, at Stout I did a conceptual graphic design piece on awareness. Aptly named Aware. I wanted to do something that might continue to be of use to at least some people after the gallery show was over. For years at Stout I witnessed students pouring their hearts and souls into projects that ceased to exist in any sort of constructive manner after that one glorious night.

So I tried something different.

Now, months later, I still contemplate awareness and notice interesting things every day. I plan to start posting observations and realizations here.

Finally, the project, and this blog get their due use.

Hopefully.

-Z

New posting starts tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jared said...

sounds good sir. Make sure you are AWARE that I took a scene from starwarsuncut.com

The scene I got (279) is the one when Hon is sitting in the chair and saying, "better her than me" then luke says "... She's Rich"....

it's either that one or the one after (293) when they first bust in the room and rock one guy and shoot the alarms... more action but less character design.

you should get THAT one and hold on to it for me for later :D.