Monday, January 26, 2009

Update

Still being a bum.

Been struggling to motivate myself. It's quite easy to laze about and complete only the immediately necessary tasks. I've taken my sweet time in finishing my resumé, the plan was to have it finished by friday and start sending it out this coming week. That didn't happen. Though now that I've gotten paid a bit and have another paycheck coming my way, I think it is going to be easier to get some other things done (ie resumé), at least that's what I've been telling myself.

I've spent some time over the past week getting back into the groove of things - checking design blogs, viewing collections, reading up on things, and generally poking my head into things I'd either forgotten about or hadn't know about. It's been at least a little motivating.

Short update. That's all for now. I plan to start writing here again too, huzzah.

byes

No comments: